Working at CVL...What you need to know!

Thank you for your interest in working at Camp Victory Lake this summer. The CVL family is looking forward to another fun-filled and unforgettable camp season with new experiences, hard work and friends. We would like new and returning staff to complete the information in Camp Forms link and keep copies for yourself.

We also need the following copied or scanned and sent to us.

  • Social Security Card
  • Front/back of drivers license
  • Any certification cards or certificates (special skills, sports, water front, CPR, etc)

When you have completed all the forms and have made copies, please send them to: Camp Victory Lake, Attn: Robin Venters, Camp Staff, P. O. Box 482, Hyde Park, New York 12538 and send emails to

F. A. Q.

Question: The Medical Form in the packet says "Camper" but I'm a staff member. Is this the correct form?

Answer: Even though the form says "Camper" this is the correct medical form for you to fill out. Form 1 is filled out by you and Form 2 is what you will take with you for your physical and signed by your physician.

Question: I'm a college student and may not have the same address after the summer. What address should I use for my W-4?

Answer: The address you need to put on your W-4 is the address you want your W-2 tax forms sent to next winter. If you are not sure where you will be living next winter, we suggest you use a parental address.

Question: What are the terms for my work compensation?

Answer: Summer camp employment is a missionary service. Work is compensated on a stipend status, not hourly wages.

Question: Will I automatically be qualified for the Summer Ministries Scholarship?

Answer: Summer Ministries Scholarships are awarded to employees on first-come first-serve basis and will be given at the Camp Directors discretion. Only a few scholarships are given each camp season.